What happened at SAG 2008?
- It was great to have sessions about inquiry that weren’t for a specific group.
- Publishers’ display and food area great! Lots of signs and maps to tell people where to go!
- MAME did a fantastic job of including an array of interests in its SAG day.
Inquiry in Action – Sylvia Marshall & Judy Walker
- Very effective, insightful and infectious! Beyond sharing principles, you shared your hearts.
- A very wonderful presentation with lots of examples, many great ideas and super displays.
- Eager, knowledgeable presenters – weren’t preachers, they too are learners; Meaningful, practical ideas and strategies.
- The session was truly inspiring. Many, many things to think about and begin having conversations with colleagues about.
ALERT – Luella Bartel & Megan Vankoughnett
- Great pace.
- Fantastic presenters. These are people who are/were on the frontline. They know what works.
- Entertaining and informative presenters.
- Excellen information. Provided strategies that I could use in my classroom right away. Examples were helpful because they were so specific. Engaging presentation.
e-Pearl – Leslie Dent
- Exactly what I needed!
- Presenter was very helpful and able to explain each section in a simplistic manner.
- Loved Wordle!
- Great experience, hands on learning.
- Very practical; great for addressing ICT and making students active participants in their evaluation.